Enjoy an upgraded VIP Experience at the Breckenridge Spring Beer Festival this year! Brand new this year, VIP’s can get into the event starting at 11:45 a.m., 15 minutes before the rest of the attendees.
We are moving the VIP area inside Sauce on the Maggie and featuring elevated food options (gluten free & vegetarian available), multiple bars with Cicerones, live music, multiple patios with views of Maggie Pond, and of course, private, heated bathrooms.
Lunch catered by Sauce on the Maggie will be served from 11:45am-2:30 p.m. and snacks & desserts will be served from 2:30-5:00 p.m. Menu below (subject to change):
- Seafood Display: Shrimp & Oysters with Cocktail Sauce and Lemons
- Carved Prime Rib Sliders with Creamy Horseradish on Fresh Baked Rolls
- Balsamic Portabella Sliders with Basil Aioli on Fresh Baked Rolls
- Fresh Baked Pretzel Bites with Wisconsin Cheddar Beer Sauce
- Ahi Tuna Tartar on Cucumber Wheels with Balsamic Reductio
- Olive Tempenade on Toasted Crostini
- Antipasti with House Pickled Vegetables, Meats and Cheese with Stone Ground Mustard and New York Crackers
- Bacon Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- Vegan Penne Pasta with Organic Kale, Tomatoes, Cherry peppers, Basil White Wine and Olive Oil
- Rotisserie Colorado free range chicken with peppered gravy
- Crispy Brussels with Parmesan and Lemon Garlic Aioli
- Mini Meatballs and House-Made Marinara
- Carnivora & Wild Mushroom Pizza
- Assorted Desserts
Get your TICKETS today before they sell out (we guarantee they will)!
Kids without a VIP DD ticket are not allowed to eat in the VIP area.