BEER, FOOD & RETAIL VENDOR INFORMATION:
- Are there any gluten free beers or other alcohol options this year? – Yes, but at this time breweries are not confirmed. See a full list of confirmed breweries here.
- Can I purchase beer from the breweries at the Festival? – No. Colorado law does not allow purchasing 6-packs, growlers or others at this event. You cannot leave the designated event area with alcohol.
- I just want to hang out – can I buy a full beer or drink at the event? – No alcoholic drinks will be served at the event other than the tastings.
- Will breweries run out of beer? – It’s possible they’ll run out of a certain kinds of brews, especially the most popular kinds, but beer will be available until the end of the event.
- Will there be free water available at the event? – Yes
- Are there drinks other than beer? – Vendors will have sodas & water for sale.
- What food vendors will be there? Yes, a full list will be announced in March 2017.
- What retail/promotional vendors will be there? – A full list will be announced in March 2017.